Website Trinity Aviation Acadamy
Training Pilot Mechanics to Aid in the Great Commission
Trinity Aviation Academy is seeking an individual to oversee all aircraft
maintenance for our organization. As Maintenance Manager, you will use your experience to manage proper maintenance of aircraft being used to train missionary pilot mechanics for the world. You also will provide supervision and training to A&P apprentices working on their certificates.
• Directly accountable to the Executive Director.
• Ensure aircraft are inspected and maintained to standards set forth by FAA regulations.
• Oversee coordination of aircraft maintenance and ensure aircraft are available to meet flight schedules.
• Provide maintenance personnel with adequate equipment, tools, supervision, proper training, and performance feedback.
• Monitor budget and finances of maintenance area.
• Communicate with the FAA, OSHA, and other mission aviation representatives.
• Plan, implement, and evaluate classroom lessons based on the Trinity Aviation Academy’s instructional plan.
• Complete all assigned tasks properly and timely in accordance with the
policies and procedures set forth in Trinity’s operations manual.
• Complete all paperwork related to assigned tasks properly and timely.
• Maintain adequate number and quality of tools necessary to perform assigned tasks.
• Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Executive Director.
• Must possess a current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
• Must agree with Trinity Aviation Academy’s Statement of Faith and
adhere to its Biblical Absolutes.
• Must be able to always demonstrate professionalism and excellence.
• Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
• Must be able to exercise good judgement in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
• Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
• Must be able to read and understand Trinity Aviation Academy and manufacturer manuals.
• Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised at any time.
• Must be able to lift and move items up to 50 pounds.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must have experience operating as or be willing to operate as a servant leader.
• Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in written form.
• Must have good people skills.
• Must be able to bend and/or squat repeatedly and stand for long periods of time.
• Inspector Authorization desired, but not required
• Experience in mission aviation field maintenance preferred.
• Experience working collaboratively in a multicultural environment preferred.
• Experience in teaching preferred.
• Staff will be provided with an orientation and training program.
• On-site housing and monthly stipend provided
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com